0
Cart
 x 
Empty

1900

The Bolgrad State Wine Warehouse was created.
The raw material base of the State Wine Storehouse was based on the fertile lands of landowner Davydov and merchant Vasilyev.

1940

From the enterprise goes the largest state farm in the country, Suvorov.

1945

By the order of the People's Commissariat of the Food Industry of the Ukrainian SSR on April 28, 1945, the company receives the name Bolgradsky Winery. After winning the Great Patriotic the war, as a result of the occupation of the city of Bolgrad by the Soviet Army, from occupation, the former employees of the enterprise were able to return to work.

1946

A contract has been concluded for the design of a brandy shop. In the post-war years, the Plant Management united up to 23 units of state wine points in the villages of the Bolgradsky and Reni districts, located in unintentionally unfit, leased from the peasants, or abandoned estates. In 1946, these wine points processed 140 tons of grapes. Grapes were harvested at collective farms and other enterprises that had grape plantations, as well as among peasants. Grape plantings were not systematized, at large sites combined technical and table varieties. There were a large number of hybrid varieties. Until 1949, the company did not have, in sufficient quantities, its own barrel and containers for storing wine materials. Barrels and cement wells under the contracts were rented from the peasants. The husks were stored in underground, cement pools. The processing of marc and yeast was carried out on a home-made mobile device. The steam source was a mobile steam generator locomotive. Plant management had a subsidiary farm, was engaged in growing vegetables, melons, fattening pets in order to provide employees of the company with food. Water supply There were 2 mine wells with a volume of 6.5 cubic meters water per day. Additionally, water was transported by car from Yalpu Lake.

1948

Year began the construction of the cognac shop.

1949

A workshop for bottling bottled wine was created 900 tons of grapes are processed. The plant management increases production capacity, purchases equipment and mechanizes wine-making points. Construction and acquisition of large metal containers is underway. It was built: 4 wine storages 1,000,000 liters each 1 wine storage with a cellar for aging vintage wines per 1,000,000 liters 2 reservoirs of 600,000 liters and 300,000 liters.

1950

Processed 1,295 tons of grapes.

1951

the cognac shop was commissioned. Soon, by order of Izmail Winthrest No 475 dated December 27, 1951, the cognac shop was separated into a self-supporting enterprise. Processed 1,225 tons of grapes.

1954

Cognac smoking plant re-united with the plant management. In the period from 1935-1960, old, thinned vineyards were repaired.

1965

The Bolgradsky winery gets into control the liquidated wine points of the Novo-Ivanovsky winery management. On the collective farms, the old non-systematic mixed grape plantations. New vineyards are planted with high-grade seedlings. The range of raw materials is improving. Hybrid plantings of vineyards are eliminated. Since 1965, the production specialization of the Bolgrad winery production of processed ordinary and vintage, as well as champagne wine in an assortment of up to 30,000,000 liters per year, with their transfer through cooperative supplies to the secondary winemaking plants for bottling.

1976

Improving the quality and assortment of raw materials made it possible to improve the range and quality of products. The volume of harvesting and processing increased by 20 times compared with 1951. In 1976 38,760 tons of grapes were processed.

1978

The total vineyards in the Bolgradsky district as of 1978 were 9,946 hectares of vineyards: Fruiting 7316 Ha, New 103 hectares. In the 1978 season, the plan for harvesting and processing the winery was 46,250 tons of grapes per season.
- according to Bolgradsky - 13,420 tons;
- according to Vasilyevsky 6 800 tons;
- according to Chervonoarmiysky 15 330 tons;
- in Ogorodnensky 10 700 tons.
The winery also produced ready-made cask wine for trading organizations under contracts.

1983

Production workshops are provided with household rooms and cultural services facilities: televisions, board games, political and technical libraries, a cinema hall. In the summer months (with May to September) there was a seaside recreation center for the winery workers 100 km from Bolgrad, on the territory of the Kiliya district in the village of Primorskoe. The winery built 25 apartments for workers and employees, was It plans to build a 12-apartment house in Bolgrad. A two-apartment dwelling house was built for employees of Vasilyevsky Vintsekha, 5 apartments in the village of Ogorodnaya and a 2-apartment residential house in the village of Chervonoarmeiskoe.Years old 136 people;
5 to 10 years old 62 people;
10 to 15 years old 65 people;
15 to 20 years old 43 people;
Over 20 years old 46 people. Many workers, employees indirectly engaged in the improvement of their knowledge, graduated in absentia from higher and secondary specialized educational institutions. leadership positions 124 people. With a secondary special education - 24 people. Winery employees were awarded high government awards. The winery team was regularly filled with young cadres, engineers and employees, education, which received much attention.

Contacts

Privacy policy

Адрес на карте

Terms & Conditions

BVZ social networks